Connect2Hampshire Open Day
Here’s why you should choose Connect2Hampshire as your agency of choice for residential and nursing social care work in Hampshire
Connect2Hampshire is very different to other recruitment agencies. We are a public sector owned company supporting our candidates in finding public sector work. We also have access to all Hampshire County Council’s roles before they go to external agencies.
By registering with Connect2Hampshire you get the opportunities first! This means we are more focused on finding you the right role and delivering the best customer experience possible rather than putting you in a job you will not enjoy. We meet all our candidates face to face to talk about the type of role you are looking for and give you first refusal to assignments and shifts, before they go to external agencies.
As part of this process you will get the opportunity discuss the hours you want to work, your preferred residential and nursing location and how you get paid.
Connect2Hampshire host specialist Open Days for our social care candidates to come along and familiarise themselves at our residential and nursing homes, meet with staff and get their queries answered.
We invite you to join us at one of our upcoming Hampshire Open Days. Aimed at experienced Nurses, Healthcare Assistants, Care and Support Workers. Our Open Days demonstrate how we can help your career. Our team will also be on hand, helping you through every step of the registration process.
Open Days will give you a chance to:
- Meet the Connect2Hampshire and Hampshire County Council teams
- Discuss employment opportunities
- Register with Connect2Hampshire
- Update your personnel file
- Receive your Uniform and ID badge
- Bring friends to register
- Bring documents to complete your file
- Complete online training
- Talk through all the ways you can receive your pay
Upcoming Open Days
To find out more, or to get involved in any of our upcoming Open Days, please express your interesting by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0808 2819544, choosing option 1.
- Fleming House, Eastleigh - 30th July 15.00 until 16.30, 2nd August 11.00 – 13.00
- Harry Sotnick House, Portsmouth - 3rd August 11.00 – 13.00
- Westholme, Winchester - 2nd August 11.00 – 13.00
Alternatively, you can quick register with us on line.
Share this blog post
Why not subscribe to this blog and receive blog updates!Subscribe